Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oraganizing Craft Closet



Ok, I REALLY don't want to show you how bad I let it get, but I will. I really have no excuse, I just didn't take the time to get to it before it got out of hand.  I also got it all organized with stuff I have at home. If I waited until I had all the supplies to organize it, who knows when it would ever get done! No need to buy anything, it feels good to be resourceful and get something done without spending money.  I don't have a label maker, so I just used a piece of paper and a marker....it works just fine =]

Here you go...
Before:


And After:







It feels so good to know where everything is and really great to know where to put everything back! Now we can really get down to business!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails