Friday, April 16, 2010

1000 blessings

13. rainy days
14. a loving mother willing to get up in the middle of the night and drive across town to help
15. the theraputic power of writing
16. people across the world praying for my dear friend
17. how well they're doing
19. family movie night...and the fact that a FAMILY movie is airing on NBC tonight!
20. a call from one of my best friends saying she is here for me and will come any time I need
21. that same dear friend asking me for help on her really sick kids and me praying and giving her what God has given us and they haven't been sick in over a month!

22. that SAME lady being a part of our family!
23. having so much family time this week
24. a long relaxing bubble bath
25. learning and loving what God is teaching me
26. Grace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails