Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Exercise?

Man! Its hard to get the motivation some days to workout, but the more I realize how good it makes me feel, the more I try to squeeze it in somehow. Sometimes I'm grab my tennies,some water, and a work out DVD and get moving. I have a few different DVDs, because I get way too bored! I have some that are 10min (for rushed or lazy days), some that are 25 min, and some that are 45-60 min (for when I'm feeling all sorts of motivated!) I let my kids join me too, they learn the importance of exercise and love spending the time with me. Another thing I did for motivation to get in shape, is signed up for our Susan B. Coleman 5K run (3.1) in Sept. Now see, I didn't think I was a runner, but I started slow at 1/2 a mile, then up to 1 mile and so forth. I actually like running most days now, and I feel so good afterwards! Plus, I made the commitment, so I'm sticking to it! Some days, I take the boys out for a walk for 45 minutes. Its a wonderful way to get everybody in the family moving and you're spending precious time together! OR last but not least, just put on your your favorite tunes, and dance like nobody's watching!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails