Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our New Home

***Okay< blogger has really changed things up on me. I cannot figure out how to get it to look nice...working on it. Hello! Wow, what a busy month it has been. We are settling in nicely, and I finally found my camera charger, so why not share some pictures. Please excuse the little messes and plastic still on new lamps in the background of some pictures. This has been a slow process..ha. We are already starting on painting, so I will add updates when we are finished. This is the house..how we moved in. Okay! Come on in. IMG_1902 IMG_1903 The very small entry. IMG_1899 Our kitchen. IMG_1892 Our family room. IMG_1908 My favorite little reading corner. IMG_1910 A sleeping boy and a dutch door! IMG_1912 The landing. IMG_1925 One little boy's room..the cleanest one ha. IMG_1924 Master bathroom. IMG_1922 IMG_1923 Please excuse the wrapping on lamps and the sonic cup ;) Our bedroom..so far. IMG_1929 That is all that is in this massive room...haha, this room is the same size as the family room, our bed looks tiny in here. We will get to it someday! So there is a peek of most of our home. I will be sure to invite you in as we work on it! P.S. It's good to be back here. Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness!
I'm in love.
This is just perfectly the style I thought you'd choose, given the way you had decorated before and refurbished those wonderful items.
Congratulations, it's amazing.
Can't wait to see more in the future!

Liz said...

It looks beautiful! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails