Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been trying to work on the way I dress lately. I was stuck in a rut and was feeling frumpy. My friend Liz posted about this as well (though I'm not sure that girl has ever looked frumpy a day in her life!) and she gave me what I needed to join in the What I wore Wednesday over at the Pleated Poppy. It's fun to get outfit ideas over there as well!

I'm don't take a lot of self portraits, so bear with me ha:



I'm wearing a silver sparkly top that I got for $2 at a yard sale. The brand is Kik It,  never heard of them. The sleeves are poofy and loose. 
Jeans from CATO.
Shoes Target Mossimo silver and black zebra stripe. 
I have simple earrings from SteinMart since I already have some sparkly going on. 
Here is a closer look at the sweater. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails