As time went by, I grew away from these walks and this kind of reflection....until now. Now I realize that it was real, and I long for my first love. My first real friend.
In each new day we are meeting again. Just where we left off. I see more now than I ever thought possible. I feel and I see His presence.
137. just being
138. rowdy boys
139. finding who He made me to be
140. the excitement of a new school year
141. a boy learning to wait
142. finding our routine after a fun filled summer
143. people, loving them like Him
144. moving on
145. longing for Him
146. starting fresh
147. helping hands
148. loving what we have
149. an amazing husband
150. freshly bathed boys, slathered in peaches and cream lotion