I think of the awe you're in when a woman has a baby. The meeting of someone you love so much, someone you talked to and felt. Someone you couldn't see, but knew existed. The pain and exhaustion you feel and the relief you have the moment you finally meet.
The overwhelming excitement you feel as you embark on a new level of life and love.
Yes, that's how I see Kaci's passing. In her eyes. The moments she has spent getting to know Jesus, the people she shared Him with out of excitement and love for Him, the pain she went through these past few months, the exact moment of relief she felt as He reached for her, and her excitement as she embarks on eternity spent with Him.
Congratulations my sweet friend.
161. the power of prayer
162. the beauty all around us
163. those who love and live for Jesus
164. life. LIFE!
165. the cross
167. constant squeals and laughter from 3 little boys
168. spending my days with them...even when it's hard
169. the cool in the air as we welcome the coziness of Fall
171. the comfort of familiar hugs and smiles from my family in Christ
172. cookies, milk, and a good book with clean little ones at bedtime