Friday, September 3, 2010

2nd Week of School Wrap-Up

I understand this is a bit late, but I guess the point is that I put it up anyways. The second week of school is why I have a love/hate relationship with home schooling. We had a busy week, my mom has an odd schedule and wanted to keep the boys overnight which just so happens to be on a Tuesday night, so Wednesday we didn't have much of a school day. On Tuesday, my sweet hubby was off and we were going on a date. I spent the day getting my hair cut and shopping. Two things I hadn't done in a very loooong time...so needless to say Tues, we didn't get everything in (although, my sweet man did do some great stuff with the boys). Which leaves me to my love/hate relationship with homeschooling. We got about 2 full days in last week. I spent today making it up...love the flexibility to do so, hate getting behind...on the second week!

Doing a Geo puzzle of Africa



Then we put a 3-D Nile Crocodile together. The boys LOVED this much more than I thought they would.


Working with our counting bears and making patterns.


Pointing to his favorite animals on the animal world map



We then headed to the Farmer's Market. Notice the lack of pictures taken of Jaiden...it was a little too early for him.
This little man was on a mission for the biggest cantaloupe he could find...I think he found a good one.




One on one mommy, milk, cookie, and reading time before bed.



A little walk in the rain, and such a big smile.




They all came in soaking wet and they stripped down and cozied up in their pjs before heading to grandma's for the night while I went on a hot date =]
I'm a week behind and will add weeks 3 and 4 next week. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails