Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Full of Friends and Sports

 Our weekends seem to be filling up fast. Last weekend we went to a high school football  game with some friends. It was so nice to be able to take the boys to hang out with their friends, and it was nice for my husband to get to go (I told him the only way I'd go is if our friends could come along)...I have to have a girl to talk to! No, I'm not even going to pretend I'm one of those girls who enjoy football. I just REALLY don't. It was much better visiting with my friend while the boys and men enjoyed the game.
The next day we headed for Tibby's soccer game. We were playing our cousin, so our whole family was there and it was FUN!




 

(look at those brothers)


family on the other side


my dad and nephew chatting away






After the game we headed out to lunch with the enemy! (the cousins we played above) I just love those days that are spent with people you truly enjoy. It doesn't seem to happen as often as I would like, but when it does it's like magic what it can do for your heart. We DO however, get to spend some time with them again as we all head out for homeschool day at a local pumpkin patch!



(chatting about the sandbox outside)




super cool nephew



and my big brother =]

We then went home to watch movies and crash, and enjoy the rest of our evening with our little family.
It's funny how it's only Monday now and our weekend is already full of plans, but they involve being with more friends and family so I think I can manage!

Loving my big boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails