Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Reading and Plans

Our weekend starts today! I'm am so overwhelmed with today, I'm very excited to have my sweet husband home.

Today I baked my sweet friend's homemade bread bread. It is wonderful!
I also made some jam to go with it. Yum.

I surfed blog land a while and found some of the most fun ideas! All posted in my ever changing list of fun and inspiring things------------------------>

Tonight the boys are watching Nascar, while I retreat to my room with good books and movies!!

I have a special blog post, that I can't seem to get posted. Soon.

Tomorrow is rather busy for us. I think that's okay on occasion. I am one who purposely keeps our schedule open to practice the art of doing nothing. Slow living. But tomorrow is busy for us. *Volunteering in the nursery.* Church after that. *Jaiden's invited to a party from a kid in his class!! This is the 2nd time for him! *And possibly a Gospel Meeting with my cousins in the evening.

Monday? Date night with the love of my life!

I hope you all have a great weekend, and check out my sidebar if you need some extra reading.








Autism Awareness Month bloggers who are joining together to make you aware of autism:

Organizing Made Fun

Earth Monkey Moms

A Bowl Full of Lemons

Hello House, Goodbye Home

Pieces of My Heart

Caffeinated Autism Mom
Mom's Flight School

This Journey Through Life

Helping My Boys
My Thirty One
Life with Lissy
Frou Frou Britches
This Journey Through My Life
Endless Crafting
Loving In This Life with 5

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet Jeana,

You called your husband sweet AND your friend sweet a few words later. YOU are so sweet! :)
What's the big blog post coming? Hmmm... now I'm curious, LOL!

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

I miss you! :) We need to meet for coffee some night. Maybe Michelle will come too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails