Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stop and Smell the Flowers

I love how he smells every flower he finds....even when it has no smell. He is my garden buddy. He loves to help and I love having him there.

IMG_8481

He also likes to use the iron decoration as a sword at times.

IMG_8483

I love how children keep you young. In the sense that they explore and are curious. They're in no hurry to get on with life. I'm learning that what is important to them should be important to me.

Love this post on Proverbs 31 and What your children think of you.

**Thank you for your prayers, we had a good chance of rain last night and it never came. Please keep praying for rain. My parents are okay, but 6 houses were lost in their area.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the update on your parents.
I'm so glad you've added followers to your blog so I can be "fed" your posts! Love the photos today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails