Saturday, April 7, 2012

Everything Is New

I just love Spring..I'm sure I've mentioned this before ha.
It's a time when things come to life.
Everything is fresh and new.
It's all about new life.

IMG_1432

As we celebrate Jesus' Resurrection this weekend, I love to take time to ponder the new life we can have through His sacrifice. It's not just a big part our our lives, it's everything.

IMG_1448

It's all about love.
He did it because of love for us.
It's overwhelming to even think about everything he went through just for us.

IMG_1453

He didn't have to. He chose to.

If you do anything at all, give up your life and live to worship and praise Him.
Even the stars, flowers, and animals are here to glorify Him and praise Him.
 (read Psalm 148)

IMG_1456

IMG_1457

IMG_1458


If we are in Him, then this much bigger than eggs, candy, nicest clothes, and bunnies. In fact, what does all of that even mean?

It was and always should be all about Him.
Live to praise Him. To bring glory to Him. To honor Him. To obey Him.
Jesus Christ.

"Why should I gain from His reward? I cannot give an answer. But this I know with all my heart. his wounds have paid my ransom."



In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my light..





1 comment:

Heather said...

Amazing words.
Amazing photos.
Amazing songs.
Praising God for Spring, right along with you, my friend! (although, we're not quite at THAT beautiful flower stage yet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails