Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Cards

I can't believe it's this time of year already! I am pretty behind on getting things done as far as Christmas cards, gifts etc. So yesterday we set out to finish buying Christmas gifts, I took pictures of the boys, and I came home and made these cards. The hard part? Choosing which one I like better, ha! Have you gotten all your shopping done and cards finished? We still have a few things (like a scooter) to get for the boys, and my boys are just DYING to buy something for their daddy. Other than that, we are done!



2 comments:

Becca said...

The hands-in-the-pockets pic is so cute!

Anna said...

Such cute boys! I like the first one too. I'll look forward to looking at the rest of your blog.... so fun to connect this way. Blessings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails