Monday, December 17, 2012

Bits of Christmas in Our Home

Our first Christmas in our new home has been really fun to decorate. It has all turned out quite lovely. We have this tree in our kitchen that was given to us by my mother in law. I love the way it looks in this corner.

IMG_4034

And here is the view from our living room and entry.

IMG_3955

This is the live tree in the living room. Very simple.

IMG_4029

And the family room. This is our main tree. The one filled with family ornaments, and presents, and of course a train that my parents gave the boys.

IMG_3944

Stockings hung on the chimney with care.

IMG_3940

I think I printed this print from graphics fairy.

IMG_3941

IMG_3942

All lit up.

IMG_3969


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its beautiful! Finally I get to see a little more into your beautiful home. I love all of your instagram snap shots because you give little glimpses into your home. Merry Christmas Friend!

Heather said...

So very lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails