Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jaiden's Room

Thinking back to when I was working on the boys' rooms and realized I never posted a "progress" photo of Jaiden's room and I wanted to do so before we start changing things around and adding things to walls.

We haven't painted much of anything (as in walls) but this year, I'm hoping to just get it done. We will see. So for now, this is what we have.

We painted this old antique bed gray, along with his side table, and if you recall the green bench I had at the old house? We painted it navy to match his Ikea bedding.

IMG_3448

Pillow I picked up for him at Target.

IMG_3449

And, I was absolutely stoked to find this already made burlap bed skirt at a garage sale last year for $10.

IMG_3450

I had to add these letters  my mother in law got him when he was little.

IMG_3451

We definitely like to keep it simple for him, but I am working on adding things to the walls, after I paint them of course.





1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you remembered to update the photo :)
I LOVE what you've done so far and we have the same duvet cover for Oliver for when he's a bit bigger! I LOVE that horse pillow too! Great job on the bench change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails