Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter: Such a Sweet Season

We had just got home from church and were ready to hunt some eggs!

The hunt was on! They all did really great and had a lot of fun. I didn't buy many eggs at all (I think we had 16) That was enough, they didn't even notice that there wasn't that many. They were just happy to be hunting. I know I said we didn't need candy, but I'm learning moderation.

My favorite picture of the day. He has been such a happy, smiley little man these days. It reminds me of when he was little.

Here we are. One happy couple! I love this man with all of my heart. It would be nice if we could get one picture without me squinting my eyes or my hair blowing in the 50 mph wind we seem to have every single day....but its a lovely picture regardless. After the hunt we headed back to church to put together sack lunches and deliver them to the homeless. Yes, our kids come with us, this needs to be a part of their lives, so we go 2-3 Sundays a month.


We also had a fabulous feast of lamb, asparagus, new potatoes, and haroset for Passover. It was one of the best nights we've had just worshiping our King and Savior. We also washed each others' feet as an act of love, just like Jesus did.


It really has been the most amazing season in our lives filled with Jesus, joy, and peace.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Stephenie from Decorating Addiction said...

OMG - your kids are absolutely adorable. You look like such a happy family. Glad you had a nice Easter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails