Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Great Mother's Day Gift Ideas

I've been thinking of things to get my mama and my hubby's mom for Mother's Day and I thought I'd share some of the items on my list that I love.

May is a great month for me because it's my birthday and Mother's day, AND my anniversary!

Ok, on to the great gifts.
$50 and under


I LOVE this handcreme from Lollia and it comes in such a beautiful package, you woudn't even need to wrap it.



This apron along with pretty much everything else at The Pleated Poppy Shop is just lovely.

My favorite candle ever is this beauty from Anthropologie. Everyone that walks in our house goes on and on about how good it smells when I light this candle and it is really beautiful!

This rustic jewelry box from Sundance would be a great home to any mom's jewelry collection, even if she's like me and only has a few loved pieces.




These sweet Welcome Mats from Garnet Hill are a great addition and would brighten up any doorstep.



All of these items are just items I happen to love and think would make great gifts. Of course you could never go wrong with a wonderful homemade dessert or an arrangement of handpicked flowers from your garden. It all sounds amanzingly lovely!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails