Thursday, November 18, 2010

Family Christmas Project. Done!

I have been working hard for the past few months on a photo book for our family. It's 12x12 and has 50 pages in it. I am making 8x8x copies for my parents, in laws, and grandparents as gifts for Christmas. Anything with pictures of the boys, they simply love.

I had so much fun doing this whole project, including taking pictures (but I do not enjoy editing so much, so I didn't do much of that) and spending hours and hours through the past few months making collages and pages for the book.

I hope you enjoy!



















Now off to work on Christmas Cards! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, you're quick... and ready!
Love it, especially the art page.
You make me want to get my act together. Gotta get on that photo book again soon...
Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails