Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

In trying not to feel super sorry for myself that my husband is working today, I am attempting to pull out some fun projects for the boys and me to do. AND, I may just take them to the movies....just us. Does that sound like fun? Or maybe just a little crazy? Not too sure.

It will be a good day. How can it not with so much to be thankful for?

I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving with you families and friends, or maybe you're alone (which I know having our children here does NOT qualify me as "alone" so I have no reason to feel sorry for myself) in which I encourage you to do something special today, just because! You'll feel so much better if you do.

OR maybe, your not in America today ;).....at which I say. Have yourself a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you had to spend the holiday without your husband. There have been several special occasions that my husband has missed because he's been out of town. I know what a bummer that it. I hope you had fun at the movies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails