Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fourth of July


Have I ever mentioned how much I love the 4th? It's one of my favorite holidays because it's in the summertime (yay), it's simple, and the fireworks.

I remember sitting out on the fence when I was a little girl and watching them from far away. I just loved watching the burst of color in the sky.

We always start the morning with a breakfast to go as we head out to the 4th of July Parade.

These boys were so excited for the big day!


IMG_2314



Traditional pictures (and a very messy boy..so messy we had to go straight home after and wash these clothes ha)


IMG_2337


IMG_2344


IMG_2325


With the statue we get pictures by every single year.


IMG_2352


IMG_2363


A new tradition perhaps? The jumping picture.


IMG_2381


The cutest little camper...oh my.


IMG_2425


Then we headed home to prepare for our 4th of July party. It was so much fun!


This is my mom and dad, and my aunt and uncle. These ladies are sisters and they are precious. My aunt got in a car wreck a few weeks ago. She rolled her car 8 times. By the grace of God she was okay and came away with some broken ribs. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!


IMG_2453


IMG_2454


IMG_2463


My sweetest cousin and one of my best friends with her littlest.


IMG_2469


The girl table...I'm not used to one of those! *grin*


IMG_2473


IMG_2472



And the boy table:


IMG_2466



IMG_2464


The flowers. I had a lot of fun decorating if you can imagine.


IMG_2603


IMG_2614


And at last we headed to the fireworks.


IMG_2521


IMG_2483


It was such a beautiful day.


IMG_2489


IMG_2491

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails