Tuesday, July 10, 2012

House Updates: Kitchen & Entry

This is another progress post.

We have painted. It's amazing what a difference painting can make, and I'm so exited to show you! We still want to change the lighting and add decor, but it already feels so crisp and clean and I like that.


This was the picture I showed you when we first moved in. I know, the color was fine, but just not what we wanted.


IMG_1892



This is what I had in mind:


IMG_2638


We painted it a khaki-ish color, but sometimes looks gray.  The island is painted a shade of blue. Can you tell? Here is a closer look.


IMG_2639



Here it is looking back from the hallway. We bought new curtains with blues and grays at Lowes.


IMG_2641



And here it is from the back door:


IMG_2642



Let's move to the entry shall we? This is when we first moved in.



IMG_1899



Here it is with a new color, light, and rug.



IMG_2646



And a peek from our living room into the entry and kitchen.



IMG_2644


Stay tuned, because this room is almost done!!

Hoped you enjoyed the updates!








Tip Junkie handmade projects

Between Naps on the Porch






2 comments:

Liz said...

I love the kitchen update! Great color choices!!!

My Froley said...

It's amazing how much a lick of paint can do ! Looks great !

http://myfroley.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails