Monday, July 9, 2012

My Craft Room: In Progress

We have a good size closet in our house. We weren't quite sure what to do with it. If you recall, I have a wish to learn to sew. Simple things like pillows and curtains. I've had a sewing machine for 3 years now and have never used it. It scares me. But, I decided to make this room into my own (well okay, I share with the boys) craft room! It fits our old computer desk and has plenty of storage and a door so I can shut it when it gets messy like the pictures I'm about to show you.


The room has come a long way since we moved in, but is nowhere near done, but I thought I'd share so you can see the progress in real time.


So, here we go.

Piled with frames that need to be hung and extra pillows, this room is still serving as somewhat of a storage room, you know how it is.


On the desk is a box of ribbon, and in the bottom of the desk is fabric that I will use for practicing.


IMG_2590


To your left of the room is the boys' art station. They use it daily.


IMG_2592


The 7Up crate is filled with markers, paint brushes, glue, twine, googly eyes...you name it.


IMG_2594


And a small display of our craftiness.


IMG_2595


I will post more pictures as I work on this little nook.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails