I have been keeping a journal offline of things I'm thankful for, but today, I wanted to take the time to write them out here. Maybe because my mind seems to focus more on this one task. Taking a moment out of a very stressful time, and focusing on giving thanks.
461. help in time of need
462. our new home!
463. thunder rolling
464. new friends
465. summer vacation
466. decorating on a budget
467. fresh fruit
468. beautiful family walks
469. boys...that test me
470. singing worship together
471. getting lost in an old book
472. homemade brownies
473. a new school year!
474. new curriculum!
475. finding a great little school desk for $10
476. counting the hours until my hubby gets home from work
478. a friend calling when I needed someone to talk to
479. a God that loves us so much
480. watching birds on the porch