Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oh, Hello Fall

It's no secret tat I like to decorate.  I didn't want to spend any money right now, so I went with what I had. It was fun to work with!

We've done a bit more to the entry so let's start there shall we?

 I really love the colors in here, and all the texture. Since you last saw the entry, we have added numbers to the front of the chest. I put the boys' things that I find around the house in there. An easy way to keep things picked up.

 I added fall flowers and a candle. I found that huge vase in the back at a garage sale for $1 this summer.

Since you last saw the kitchen I have added a print in a gorgeous frame that I found for $2 (this summer), some pears in fall colors on the counter, and pumpkin, and a fall wreath on the door.



 On the coffee table I have a simple center piece I got 50% off at Hobby Lobby a few years ago.

 The mantle has a grapevine basket ($1 at a garage sale), pumpkins (Target a few years ago), an owl from TJ Maxx a few years ago,  candle sticks (Hobby Lobby last year), pot from my grandma, scarecrow
(Walmart last year), and a simple Fall banner made from burlap and ribbon. I simply took a sharpie and wrote Fall.


That's it. I love this season, it's so cozy. I just got done making a grocery list for next week that is fall inspired. Once I get all of the links together, I'll post it. It's full of comfort food haha!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, can I move in?
LOVE the blue! It's my favourite. AND I love how you can take inexpensive items and turn them into a lovely display. It's truly a gift! Happy Fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails