God is moving in His people. If you are with Him, you feel it! I am completely overwhelmed with His love. THE love that has saved me.
Living a life aware of His gifts. Eucharisteo!
332-334. As I bathed our littlest boy this morning, I was thankful for the opportunity to wash his hair, and to snuggle him with a clean fluffy towel, and to slather shea butter.
335. Only one (ONE) meltdown over the weekend. God is carrying that sweet boy through. He is helping me keep calm.
336. Tibby learned to add ones and tens. It's one of his new favorite things. He asks numerous times a day..."mom, can you guess how much 23+32 is?" etc.
337. Walking into the kitchen this morning with a greeting from our 6 yr old, "you look beautiful" and our 3 yr old, "you pretty mama". What a way to wake up!!
338. Cutting Jaiden's nails for the first time in 1 1/2 years! He stopped his anxiety and biting his nails. Praise God!
339. Getting a call from his teacher saying he is the only kid in class participating in reading discussions! She is so proud, as am I!
340. God leading to new places. Places of the physical and of the heart. A new place of intimately knowing HIM!
Please say a prayer for our neck of the woods. Hundreds of acres burning in fires, homes lost. We need rain