Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Love

Yesterday was my precious husband's birthday. We celebrated all weekend. He is such an amazing man, I can hardly stand it! He loves his family and it is truly a love that everyone feels. He is fun to be around, goofy with the boys, plays basketball with them and their friends, helps others, cuddles with me at night, helps clean the house, and loves to provide for his family.  He is a true example of a godly man, and leaves us feeling loved and protected.

I am so honored and blessed to call him my husband and my best friend! Happy Birthday baby!!


We grilled out back, had some presents, and played ladder ball. Not that it matters or anything, but I whooped him in that game! *grin* My mom brought over a wonderful cake. It was such a lovely weekend!

Tristin took this picture of us. We don't get many!
IMG_7390

This is one of my favorite pictures. It just shows us. The way we are.
IMG_7457

 Our Bella...I coundn't get a great one of her looking up.
IMG_7418

IMG_7417

Handsome boy. This is my "sun my eyes guy" I was so happy to get this picture!
IMG_7413


Ready to play! And move outa my way!!
IMG_7435

 IMG_7438

Happy Birthday Love.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all of the pictures! Especially the one of you and Dan! It's soooooo good! ;-) you guys make a BEAUTIFUL couple!

Heather said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got the one of you and your hubby! It's so important that YOU get in those pics too! Love the gorgeous shot of your son and your shoes are cute in the one with the dog :)
Happy Birthday to your husband. He's blessed to have a wife who is a "crown" to him by speaking such lovely words about him.
God bless you guys!

Shannan Martin said...

What a good looking family! Love the picture of you and your honey :)

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

The pics of you and your boys are just perfect. Thanks for sharing your life with us! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails