Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Last night after the boys went to bed, I stayed up snacking on putting these little treats together for the boys.

IMG_7329

They woke up this morning and quickly put on green. I noticed as I took Jaiden to therapy that no other adult had green on. Being a mom with a house full of little boys...wear green or hide cause they REALLY wanna pinch you. I love that.

IMG_7342

IMG_7334

They were pleased as punch to get their treasures.

 IMG_7351


IMG_7347
Yes, we're missing a boy...the "sun was in his eyes" ;)

This is the face Brighton made everytime I asked him to show me his treat....not sure ha?

 IMG_7344

IMG_7345

This made me laugh. Her nose was sticking through the hole, but I wasn't fast enough to cacth it.

 IMG_7357


 IMG_7368

I hope you all had a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Jeana said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.
That is pretty neat about the spelling of our name. There is a cafe in our town that is "Jeana's Diner" the owner is getting a new sign made and I want her old one so bad.
You have some cute little boys. They would make great garden helpers for you.

nic said...

i adore that candy rainbow--you are such an awesome mom!

ps i too have a child who suffers from 'sun in the eyes' syndrome ;) ...i think there's one in every family!

Four Flights said...

I love that treat bag. Very clever.

Heather Mattern said...

Thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog. I am enjoying all your photo's! You have a very artistic eye!

Heather said...

Oh, gorgeous pics!
I love how you got into the spirit. Any excuse to dress in the colours and eat yummy things :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails