Sunday, January 8, 2012

well hello...2012

One week down and I think I'm still in 2011...or possibly 2001? I'm not quite sure!

Update: my friend (from the last post) found his daughter...a week later...in CA. She is safe. She is home. Praise God! Thank you for your prayers.

We are starting back school tomorrow. I'm SO excited! I have felt out of the routine for over a month, and I just can't handle that for long anymore.

I wrote a post about my yearly goals. I haven't finished it yet, but will. THIS week.

One of my biggest goals this year is to GIVE. Give time, give friendship, give to people in need. I want our focus to be on others as much as we can. Even the littlest things to make someone smile.

There are MANY ideas and ways to show someone you care. I love the 52 Smiles idea. Pick one thing a week and make someone smile. Here are a few of the ones I love:

make little care packages to give to the homeless. Just make some and leave them in the car.


Here is a whole list of ideas. Fun!





This is just beautiful for May Day, or Mother's Day, or ANY day!


I love Pinterest also, because if you follow your friends you can see little things they post that they love and maybe pick it up for them for no reason at all.
I will update throughout the year. Let me know the things you all come up with this year to show others they are special!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails