Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bits of Summer In Our Home

We honestly have not done much to our house at all. It's just not a priority at the moment. I have a few plans in mind but who knows when I'll get to them. :)

We finished this cabinet a few months ago and I just got around to decorating the top. I just used a mix match of frames and pictures I had on hand.

IMG_4923

Summer fresh flowers. I love this bright and cheery area.

IMG_4927

And a pop of color to brighten up the kitchen by Katie Daisy.

IMG_5068

IMG_5069

And then my lovely view from my back porch. I just adore the raspberry color of our neighbor's house and their flag swayin' in the wind :)

IMG_5125

I hope summertime is treating you all well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You, my friend, have great taste!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails