Friday, May 21, 2010

Favorite Links This Week:

Activities For Kiddos:

I LOVE this idea at KinderFriends for discovery bottles. Now, to start saving bottles and put them to good use.

This Cardboard Box Shadow Theater is so much fun, and the blog is just as great!

PLEASE let me know if you know of anyone else doing something like this, we would LOVE it!

I really like this post about FIAR. I think it would be a great thing for J!

Early reading strategies. This makes my heart leap for joy when I see others pushing through the "disability" and great ideas for me to use with J!

Home Decor:

This big boy room is just so sweet!

Inspiration and More:

This Hot Towel Scrub is a must try to feel refreshed and ready for a good night's sleep.

I would love to go walking here at 6:15 in the morning. WOW! (it reminds me of my morning walks with my grandma when I would stay with her over the summer....ahhhh)

Yummy stuff:

These really are some of the best cookies I've ever had. Ever. Oh and if you post a picture of the ones you made on facebook, everyone will invite themselves over =]


Oh friends, I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Mommy Emily said...

thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails