Monday, May 31, 2010

Small Moment Gratitude


81.  family and friends filling our home
82. days off
83. the burst of excitement you feel when you see old friends
84. little surprises
85. being married to my best friend for 8 years!
86. having a week that feels like a dream (it's THAT good!)
87. watching your little ones learn lessons the hard way
88. seeing their best attitude while learning the lesson
89. the beauty of pink snapdragons brought over in a colbot blue vase
90.  seeing people mowing, watering, riding bikes while I sit on my green bench
91. the blessing of praying for someone who is hurting someone you love
92. smores!
93. my 5 yr old still calling marshmallows "smarshmallows"
94. and for that matter, calling the hood of a car the "beep"
95.my 8 yr old son getting to wear flip flops for the first time! he was thrilled!
96. the men and women who have and are serving our country


holy experience

4 comments:

Mommy Emily said...

i love your heart.

Annesta said...

Jeana
Such a lovely list today on your blog. I am so glad that I stopped by as I am blessed by your list.
I join you in gratitude for days off and for smores! How yummy are they when all warm and gooey!
grace and peace
~a

livinginbetween said...

Oh -- I want some smarshmallows! :)

So, we're both lovin' s'mores this week. . . . It's just that time of year.

Traci Michele said...

Nice to meet you! Found you over at A Holy Experience. Looking forward to connecting with you lots more!

I'm your newest follower!

Traci
http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails