Monday, July 5, 2010

FINALLY, got some stuff done!

I got that header ^^ that you see at the top of my page done.  A few weeks after summer has begun, but I got it done. I love it.

Then, I got my bathroom cleaned up a bit, and some better pictures taken of the after. Only a year later.... something I've been meaning to do for a while now.
So here are the before and afters...



AFTER



Ok, and the kitchen. It's not finished yet, but I thought I'd give you a peek.
Before:


AFTER:





Obviously, all we've done so far is paint the walls, and cabinets, and changed the floor, but that goes to show how much just a few changes can brighten a room and make it feel so nice!
We're pretty slow, but we still get some things done around here. It feels great to have some of it done!


6 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

Wow the kitchen looks so much brighter and cheerful. The bathroom is wonderful....great job! Lisa~

~Kristin~ said...

Good job on all of the re-dos at your house. Cute boys too! I am having issues with my computer right now and couldn't publish comments for some reason. But, I wanted to say thanks for stopping by and I want to encourage you to learn to sew if you get a chance. I know you are a busy mama but making that little dress made me feel like a queen for the day!
Have a great day!
Kristin

Vanessa said...

GORGEOUS and dramatic room make overs, so clean and modern! I'm inspired to keep working on my dream spaces!

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Looks wonderful! What a transformation! And it's always great to cross some of those big tasks off the list:)

Marianne said...

I love your kitchen. So nice and bright. I wish I knew how to make a header like that. Maybe I will figure it out when I get a day to myself sometime in the future. Way to go getting things done.

Amy said...

It all looks so great. I loved your bathroom so much that I had to feature you! Thanks so much for linking up and for your online friendship.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails