Monday, July 5, 2010

FINALLY, got some stuff done!

I got that header ^^ that you see at the top of my page done.  A few weeks after summer has begun, but I got it done. I love it.

Then, I got my bathroom cleaned up a bit, and some better pictures taken of the after. Only a year later.... something I've been meaning to do for a while now.
So here are the before and afters...


Ok, and the kitchen. It's not finished yet, but I thought I'd give you a peek.


Obviously, all we've done so far is paint the walls, and cabinets, and changed the floor, but that goes to show how much just a few changes can brighten a room and make it feel so nice!
We're pretty slow, but we still get some things done around here. It feels great to have some of it done!


The Pennington Point said...

Wow the kitchen looks so much brighter and cheerful. The bathroom is wonderful....great job! Lisa~

Kristin said...

Good job on all of the re-dos at your house. Cute boys too! I am having issues with my computer right now and couldn't publish comments for some reason. But, I wanted to say thanks for stopping by and I want to encourage you to learn to sew if you get a chance. I know you are a busy mama but making that little dress made me feel like a queen for the day!
Have a great day!

Van said...

GORGEOUS and dramatic room make overs, so clean and modern! I'm inspired to keep working on my dream spaces!

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Looks wonderful! What a transformation! And it's always great to cross some of those big tasks off the list:)

Marianne said...

I love your kitchen. So nice and bright. I wish I knew how to make a header like that. Maybe I will figure it out when I get a day to myself sometime in the future. Way to go getting things done.

Amy Bowman said...

It all looks so great. I loved your bathroom so much that I had to feature you! Thanks so much for linking up and for your online friendship.


Related Posts with Thumbnails