Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thoughts

I have a bunch of thought jumbled in my head, and I can't seem to figure out how to write all of them out. I ask that you say a prayer for our family. We have had a crazy past few days. Everything is and will be just fine, but please pray for hearts and strength, and please please pray for salvation and a relationship with God for some of our family. Thank you!

The next thing I want to say is that we are so busy getting our yard prepared for new grass, and our home (walls and some furniture painted) prepared for new carpet. We are also in the planning stage of 2 vacations this summer, and as much as I love vacation....this year it has all overwhelmed me just a bit. A part of what makes me overwhelmed is not being able to actually make plans. My husbands' schedule can change at any moment, and it's very hard to make a plan and reserve hotels etc.  I know it will all turn out and be wonderful though!

I can't wait to show you pictures of what all we've been up too! And, thank you for your prayers.

A few fun things: Key lime cake.....yum!

Need some organizing inspiration? I just found this blog...and can't quite get off! I did get off long enough to do some organizing ;)

Do you need to Spring Clean your Facebook account? I did a few weeks ago, and I just happened on this blog post that was so very encouraging.

Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, I'm very excited to hear and see what's been going on! Yes, I'll pray. And, I'll peek back again soon :)

p.s. any chance of you adding followers so I can get a "feed" that you've written? just a thought :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails