Monday, November 21, 2011
Hope, Joy, and Peace
422. a dark and cloudy morning sending hints of rain
423. knowing that the word of God never returns void (Isaiah 55:11)
424. making lists...and crossing things off the list
425. a boy working hard to save his money to buy his first Swiss Army knife
426. the same boy giving his hard earned money to his little brother so he can buy a toy
427. an open Bible
428. piled on the couch and reading with 3 boys
429. planning a vacation with friends
430. eating out with cousins on a Friday night
431. thumbing through a gift catalog....for a goat or water for Christmas
432. hearing the geese fly overhead
433. trying new recipes. all wonderful!
434. plans of making Pumpkin Cake with Orange Frosting with my boys today
435. being filled with Hope, Joy, and Peace.