Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Learning

I can't believe we're right at Thanksgiving! Man, I have noticed how time flies more and more these days.

We've been reading and learning all about Thanksgiving lately, and I wanted to share what we've been up to.

We have really been enjoying these books:



Today we are taking a virtual field trip to the Plimoth Plantation.

We also love this fun project to create a little book of all we've learned.



Thanksgiving Scripture:

Psalm 136
1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


Thanksgiving Crafts:

Thankful Turkey Craft

Love this little turkey


Paper Glitter has a HUGE packet of free printables for you Thanksgiving table. I printed the "I am thankful for" page and let the boys fill it out. I think it will be fun to look back on every year.


Writing Scripture Practice: My help comes from the Lord. Psalm 121:2


I just thought this was beautiful. Free printable found via pinterest:




Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails