Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Movie Night

It has been a while since I did a post about family movies. We took a HUGE tv break for about 4-6 months, so we are slowly getting back to our family movie nights, but this time around we won't focus on movies...just family nights. One night we may watch a movie, one night we will play games, one night maybe go on a hike, or out for ice cream etc. I'll keep you updated on those.

However, last week we rented Dolphin Tale. Have you seen it? I have to admit, I wasn't that excited to watch it, but ended up loving it more than I ever thought I would.

It was a wonderful movie based on a true story about a dolphin that hurt its tale and ended up losing her tale. A boy who was lonely found out he could help the dolphin in her recovery. Their bond and how they both healed was beautiful to watch. I even loved the idea (added to the movie) that her disability gave great courage to people all over the country struggling with their own disabilities.

It was a wonderful family film!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I have heard that's a great movie. I also heard it's a good one for younger kids, too. We might have to watch it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails