Monday, February 27, 2012

Reading List 2012

I have been slowly reading Bonhoeffer, and have been coming up with a list of books to read throughout the year. I thought it would be fun to share.

In my post last week I shared my next reads but I wanted to add the list for the whole year to that. This is my "would love to read" list.

Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxes(almost finished)
The Good Earth by Peter Conn
Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Pilgrim's Progress (starting March in this book club)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (I've never read it. I have it, so it's on the list!)
A Tree grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Method For Prayer by Matthew Henry (I love Becky's post about how to use this book)

The Bible (along with The Gospel Coalition's blog of For the Love of God by D.A. Carson. Our church is doing this together this year!)

Oh and I watched this delightful little film a few weeks ago, and was so excited to hear they won and Oscar last night for it. So, if you love books...enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails