Remembering the blessing of every day. Continuing this journey.
446. time. time to spend with Him, with family, with others
447. the snow covered lawn
448. a cozy fire to warm up to
449. a big pot of chili welcoming my husband home on a cold evening
450. Bonhoeffer. this book is touching me in such a way!
451. "As long as we let the word be our armor, we can look confidently to the future." Bonhoeffer
452. true friendship
453. a fellowship that just wants to meet with God and to be His hands
454. a girl in Jaiden's class. we were told "she just woke up and took off." dismissed from the autism unit.
455. laughing with my husband
456. watching an almost 4 year old with cowboy hat and stick horse, yelling "yee-haw!"
457. watching my boy and husband play a game together
458. daffodils peeking up out of the cold dirt
459.boys making Valentines
460. this song: