Monday, January 11, 2010

Updates on my 2 challenges

OK, first of all, we are settling in to our new routines and schedules for homeschooling and J-man's therapeutic learning center. It is feeling WONDERFUL and going well. Now today is the start of my husband's new schedule, its really the same schedule, it's just flipping the days now. THEN, hopefully, everything will stay this way for a bit. Now on to the 90 day Bible challenge. A few of you have joined, so feel free to let us know how its going. I am a few days behind and am planning to catch up by Wednesday. I have to say, this is the BEST way for me to read the Bible. I have tried the 10 minutes a day for a year reading plans, and it just doesn't work for me. Sitting down and relaxing in the word for an hour has been such a blessing I can't even describe! It helps me to stay focused and get so much more out of what I'm reading! I love it. Alright, now on to the no spending challenge. We have continued to stay right on track, except 2 little things. We bought some $5.00 pizzas for the big game on Saturday and took them to a friend's house. I also gathered up all the change from my car and went to happy hour at Sonic on Friday after we finished school. So, we've spent about $15 so far this month, other than our regular groceries (which I cut down) and bills. Still saving a lot more money than normal and still feeling good! Hopefully I stay feeling good and the month ends soon haha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails