Monday, March 5, 2012

4 Years Old

I can't believe our "baby" is now 4 years old.
Time is just moving too fast for me lately.
Really, I can barely keep up with anything.
Brighton asked for a night in a hotel and lots of swimming.
Sounded great to us!

We started his morning with the donut cake...of course.

IMG_0991

Then, we picked up cupcakes, took Jaiden out of school and headed to a hotel...and swam. It was wonderfully simple and fun.

IMG_1125

IMG_1136

IMG_1144

IMG_1140

Brighton. I cannot possibly express how much joy you bring to our family. I love that you tell me everyday that I'm beautiful...especially when I don't feel it.

I love how curious you are.

I love reading to you, when I can get you still enough, you LOVE stories.

I love that you are learning so much and growing so big. You are a wonderful boy!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Mommy Emily said...

time goes so fast, doesn't it? happy birthday!

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

Happy birthday buddy! What a great day! Love donut cakes. We totally stole that one from you.

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

Happy birthday buddy! What a great day! Love donut cakes. We totally stole that one from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails