Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to Work

As in the plan I had last week.
Spring cleaning and school work...because none of it got done last week.
I was sick all week.
But, I am all good now, so I'm going to roll up my sleeves and get to work!

We had a thunderstorm last night. I loved it.
I couldn't even sleep for being afraid I'd miss something.
I LOVE thunderstorms. Love them.

I woke up this morning, opened the windows to let in the cool, rainy breeze.
That is spring to me. SO wonderful, and such a great way to start the week.

Now for school, cleaning, and cooking.
Maybe...hopefully we can get a walk in too?
I hope so.

Have a great day friends.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you're feeling better :)
Just reading about your spring cleaning inspires me. Keep me updated! Have a good week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails