Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winter Vacation

We spent last week in New Mexico...skiing!
My husband loves to ski, and it has been a long time, so we packed up and went!
It was the boys' first time, and they loved it! Dan was sure excited about how much they enjoyed it.
I *used* to like skiing, but I think having kids has effected me more than I may know. I could only handle so much...so in the afternoons I took 2 of the boys in for a nap, while Dan and Tibby skied their little hearts out.

It was beautiful there. SO beautiful.

IMG_1176

IMG_1186

IMG_1164

IMG_1203

IMG_1218

IMG_1238

IMG_1269

The last day we were there it was snowing. It is incredibly peaceful to watch the snow falling, I just love it.

IMG_1309

IMG_1332

IMG_1312

What a wonderful family vacation! The boys were sad to leave, but it's always nice to be home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails