Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why Hello Spring

It's been just beautiful here the past few days.
80* outside, boys in shorts, flowers blooming, yay!

Just one thing...
I woke up yesterday ready for the week, plans of spring cleaning, sleepover for the boys, a few girl days this week.
I was ready!

Then it hit.
My stomach started hurting.
Then, (to spare you the details) let's just say I had the stomach flu..and so did my hubby.

Boo.

It lasted all day, but am feeling much better today.
I don't have the energy I wanted to get my deep cleaning done.
But, possibly tomorrow? I hope so.

Today though, I did dishes, laundry, and swept the floors.
I am going to hang my spring wreath, and pull a few springy things out.
Then, I think I'll read..if you don't recall I have quite a reading list to get to!

Later this week and next, I will wash blankets, curtains, windows, and under big furniture. It will feel good.

Hopefully the weather is beautiful where you are?
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Heather @ Get Health with Heather said...

80 degree weather sounds beautiful! It's rainy here boo :(. Glad you're starting to feel better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails