Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony 2012

Do you know who Joseph Kony is?
I didn't, but now I do.
And I think you need to know.
Please. Please, watch this video, and learn who he is.
Then...DO something about him.
This made me weep. I can't shake it. Jesus is in my heart, how can I not care?
I don't know if the man in charge of this is a Christian? He doesn't say.
But he..this man (Jason) is risking so, SO much by getting the word out.
He is working hard. Cover him in prayer please?
Then help him?

Jesus commands us to love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
The question is, HOW do we love Him with all our heart, soul, and might?
The second command he gives might give us a good start.

To love others as we love ourselves.

If this was happening to you...how would you want to be loved?

30 minutes. Then help change the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails